At Malaysian Integrity Academy, your right to privacy and security is a major concern. We respect your privacy. Please read the following carefully, it explains how we from Malaysian Integrity Academy Sdn. Bhd. (1231014-K) collect, keep, store, process, verify, use and share your personal data.
Below are the guidelines we use for protecting your personal data. This is especially in line with compliance to the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Should you engage our services or/and products or visit our website, across our business around the world, we will collect, store and use your personal data for defined purposes. We use your data to support and enhance our relationship with you, for instance, to process your application to our service or/and product, to attend to your whistleblowing report, inquiry, to provide customer service and support, to process your alumni or membership application, and to share company news and offering with you.
The Information We Collect About You
When you register for an account or use our services or/and products provided through our electronic website, we will ask for specific types of your personal data. These data consists of and may not limited to name, nationality, identity card number or passport number, date of birth, phone number(s), email(s), mailing address, age, gender, credit card information, career history, employer information, photo(s) etc. It is mandatory for you to provide us with your personal data in order to use our services or/and products.
We will collect data when you interact with us. Some of the examples when this happens might be with you:
- Register an account with us;
- Visit our website;
- Request us to provide you a service or/and product with a quote;
- Place an order with us;
- Request an email notification and promotion from us;
- Request assistance or support service from our partners;
- Becoming our alumni or member;
- Provide feedback in a survey;
- Participate in a road show, seminar, workshop, training, carnival, promotion offers;
- Subscribe to a publication, newsletter or a mailing list, or
- Apply for a job by submitting your resume or from your previous employers.
By submitting your personal data to us, you hereby consent and authorize us to keep, process and verify any of your data with any other third party. Such consent and authorization will be extended to any other data obtained from any of form of services rendered or products provided by:
- other related bodies corporate within our group;
- our subsidiaries, partners, agencies or associates;
- third party service providers;
- publicly available sources of your personal data.
We hold your personal information in:
- computer systems;
- electronic database;
- digital archives;
- telephone recordings;
- hard-copy or paper files.
These may be managed or administered internally by us and may be held locally or could be managed by a third party with whom we have a contractual relationship to manage it locally or overseas.
When you visit our website or portal, we will automatically log your internet protocol (IP) address including your browser pattern and access times. We will utilize the information to evaluate our website performance, such as to understand where users are coming from and to keep track of click stream data, the visit pattern by users. Please bear in mind, the log files are not tied to personally identifiable data.
When you interact with our social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, if any, we may also collect your personal data including your full name, nickname, etc.
We Use Your Personal Data for Defined Purposes
The data you provide will be kept confidential and will only be stored, processed, used and disclosed for the purposes for which it was collected or as otherwise permitted by applicable law. Your demographic data (such as date of birth, gender, age, etc) will be used for several security purposes, to ensure you are who you register you are in our website.
Your personal data is collected and processed for the following general purposes or for other lawful business purposes:
- Assessing your application to or continued provision of our services or/and products;
- Investigating of whistleblowing report, fraud, misconduct, suspected or suspicious transactions etc;
- Verifying and processing for payment and billing;
- Other authenticity and verification purposes;
- Responding to your inquiries or provide requested services;
- Marketing and promotion purposes;
- Market research and analysis;
- Matching data relating to you from time to time;
- In compliance with any regulatory, statutory or/and legal obligation;
- For advertisement purposes or content on our website or portal;
- To improve our services;
- To improve your browsing experience by personalizing our website;
- Send information such as newsletter which might be of interest to you by post, email, sms, whatsappt, wechat, etc;
- To customize our communication with you;
- To allow our business partners to present customized messages to you;
- For fulfillment purposes.
When We Will Share Your Personal Information
We may share your personal data only to the following parties who share our commitment to protecting your personal data, for the purpose stated above:
- Our service providers who are involved in providing the service or/and products
- Our clients (business entity / organization) who is the targeted of your whistleblowing report relating to improper conducts by the employee(s) or/and other stakeholder(s)
- Third parties (within or outside Malaysia) who provide investigation or/and other consulting services
- Third parties (within or outside Malaysia) who provide data processing services
- Any person (within or outside Malaysia) who is under a duty of confidentiality to which has undertaken to keep such data confidential, which we has engaged to fulfill its obligation to you
- Credit reference agencies
- Debts collection agencies in the event of default
- Governmental authorities, or
- Disclosure is required by law or regulatory requirement or pursuant to a Court Order.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to any unauthorized third party including the business entity or/and organization where you have requested not to disclose your personal data when making a whistleblowing report of improper conducts by the employee(s) or/and other stakeholder(s).
We may also communicate with you through email for direct marketing communications, you can find and click on the unsubscribe link in each of the promotional email should you wish to unsubscribe, or just send us an email for the request to unsubscribe, we will opt you out from the mailing listing.
Any request of correction or deletion of your personal data may be subject to a fee and also to any privacy or data protection laws. Should you opt to limit our right to process the personal data, please write to us officially and we shall do the necessarily upon receiving your official request by a letter. To avoid the doubtfulness, the limitation does not include processing of mandatory personal data.
We strive to protect the security of your personal data by use of appreciate measures and processes. If you have privacy questions or concerns, please write to us at :-
Malaysian Academy Integrity Sdn Bhd (1231014-K)
No. 88M, Lebuh Turi, Taman Chi Liung, 41200 Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Call/WhatsApp: +6016 3456 560 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: July 2018